Now Hiring: Project Manager
Hydrogen’s Project Manager is responsible for keeping projects flowing through the agency. As the “heartbeat” of the agency, the Project Manager leads the day-to-day activities that drive our agency’s work by providing a high level of awareness of client and in-house projects, detail-oriented project coordination and professional communication.
With a finger on the pulse of everything going on, the Project Manager acts not only as an ambassador, but also big sister/brother that helps us get our act together – making sure we always put our best foot forward.
While some tasks may seem small, they are vital to the agency’s success. From making sure we have everything we need to produce the absolute best work possible, to keeping us on track and on task with the processes we need, our Project Manager is truly our lifeblood.
- Manage the trafficking of all in-house and client projects – across departments (creative, production and account management) and agency work environment
- Lead weekly traffic meetings to help identify key activities and deliverables for the week ahead
- Manage agency resource planning, allocation and schedules with an eye to forecasting resources for upcoming projects
- Open jobs on agency server and work with Creative and Account Management to assign teams
- Verify project requirements and partner with agency production teams
- Facilitate project routing and proofing process for quality control and error-free deliverables
- Creative & Production
- Maintain client mail fulfillment / postage meter as needed
- Assist Media team in trafficking materials as needed
- Ship, mail, courier items as needed
- Assist in production of agency marketing and presentation materials
- Provide support for print production management as needed
- Office Coordination
- Communicate with building facilities/maintenance as needed
- Integrate vacation schedules into master agency calendar
- Work with HR and IT to onboard new hires and freelancers
- Account Service
- Prepare account service-related documents in partnership with account team (job status sheets, creative/production schedules, estimates, etc.)
- Document notes during client meetings and conference calls as needed
- Assist in client / competitive research as needed
- Proofread presentations, proposals and creative work
- Prepare for client meetings (organize office space, order food/drinks, bring in flowers, etc.)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 – 5 years of advertising agency experience with knowledge of agency workflow systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Resourceful with problem-solving skills to prioritize actions in the midst of shifting schedules and priorities
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with agency teams
- Software: Microsoft Office and the interest to learn more software skills (Airtable, Asana, etc.) to support the work of the agency
Send resumes to email@example.com with ‘Project Manager’ in the subject line.