2019 Hydrogen Summer Internship
Be a Hydrogenite for the summer!
Do you have 20 hours a week to show us your communications and/or public relations chops this summer? Are you an enthusiastic team player? Are you excited about learning all aspects of an integrated marketing agency including loading the dishwasher? Then do we have the paid internship for you. Send your resume and/or link and/or great reason why you should be our summer intern.
Stuff You’d Be Doing:
- Aid in strategic initiatives by conducting secondary research using various research tools
- Assist with preparation for presentations, meetings, briefings
- Attend meetings and presentations to understand the roles of different departments
- Develop timetables for client projects in conjunction with other team members
- Participate in New Business activities as needed
- Daily monitoring of media for clients and agency
- Assist in writing press releases, blogs, plans, fact sheets, pitch letters and case studies
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings
- Assist with social media community management, content creation, scheduling and strategy
- Assist with analysis and reporting from Google Analytics
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your summer availability (e.g. months and days of the week)