Now Hiring: Paid Account Management Intern
Paid Account Management Intern
We believe in ideas, not cookie cutters. We believe lives beyond work lead to work that matters. We believe trust leads to greatness. We believe in each other.
Internship opportunity to work with and learn from an account management team that strives for greatness and has each other’s backs. We’re looking for a qualified candidate who can start immediately where you’ll gain experience across a breadth of the agency but will focus on account management. Want to get your foot in the door in an agency setting? Send us your resume.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Contribute to accounts such as Planned Parenthood, WSECU, The Polyclinic/The Everett Clinic, PCC Community Markets, Kenworth trucks and more.
- Successfully communicate with clients via email and Microsoft Teams calls.
- Maintain and organize electronic files across accounts.
- Create and maintain project schedules and tracking documents.
- Assist in the creation of both meeting agendas and recaps.
- Notetaking for both internal and client meetings.
- Assist with monthly reporting across accounts.
- Assist with internal Social Media efforts.
- Conduct research and prepare executive summaries.
- Assist with special projects as needed and perform other duties as required.
WHAT MAKES YOU TICK
- Are a team player
- Aren’t afraid to share your point of view
- Are eager to learn
- Take initiative
- Thrive on the details
- Listen and adapt
- Embrace the unknown
- Keep your promises
- See the glass half full
- Creative thinker
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE
- 4-year degree in marketing or related field.
- Interest and passion for advertising and creative.
- Savvy with Mac and Microsoft Office Products.
Apply on LinkedIn